Hi. My name is Brenton Reimann.
Thankyou for your interest in my business, ReImagnn Consulting.
Here’s a bit of background about me.
I’m 40 years old and married to the most beautiful woman in the world, Claire.
We have been married for 12 years, and have been blessed with 3 children who are currently all in primary school.
Over the years I’ve developed what I believe could be called a unique “fusion” of skills gained from growing up in the country (Riverland, SA), studying Electrical & Electronic Engineering at the University of Adelaide, and working in the not-for-profit sector for the last 18 years.
While serving with an Australian grown youth and community development organisation, Fusion Australia, I have lived and worked in 7 different communities across three states of Australia, as well as 4 other countries.
I have had various roles over the years including:
- a community radio Station Manager at two different radio stations
- responsible for two local council funded youth services
- leading and managing the start up of youth drop in centres
- started up and taken over op shops and other social enterprises
- growing volunteer teams from nothing to something
- raising funds to resource not for profit work
I have also had a lot of experience organising, leading, managing and evaluating events. As part of this I have managed small to large events (up to several thousand participants) including events with multiple geographic locations simultaneously.
I have had experience in policy review, development, mapping and rollout.
I have worked successfully with a wide range of stakeholders including
- local, state and federal government agencies
- local councils
- churches at a local and denominational level
- mission organisations
- schools both private and public
- as well as numerous community organisations of all shapes and sizes
I continue to serve at a national level with Fusion Australia in a voluntary capacity as National Resource Consultant on the organisation’s National Executive.
My hobbies include but aren’t limited to enjoying nature, spending time with my family, recycling reusing and upcycling, reading science fiction and thrillers, watching post apocalyptic movies and tv shows, making things to control our farm and home with electronics and other people’s scrap.